The 2017 Community Dental Health Grant Cycle has closed.
Community-based oral health programs in Kansas are encouraged to apply for grants for programs designed to improve oral health. Special consideration will be given to applicants whose programs focus on improving the oral health of low-income children and senior citizens; however, all grant submissions will be considered.
Community Dental Health Grants will be provided for new initiatives, new components of existing programs, start-up funding or one-time events that will include one or more of the following grant criteria:
- Prevention and education
- Significant and/or large impact
- Sustainable, innovative solutions
Examples of allowed projects:
- Dental supplies for charitable purposes
- Dental education materials
- Xylitol and fluoride products
To be eligible for funding consideration, an organization must be a:
- Public charity with tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Public or governmental entity such as a school or health district, or
- Tribal organization with 7871 tax-exempt status